The purpose of this guitar is to help conservatory students obtain one
of my guitars at an affordable price.
This is a concert quality guitar without any compromises in tone
production or playability. It is made with
master grade woods and the same internal bracing and structural design
as my frontline Concert models. It is
also French Polished. The selling price is $3,200.
How is this possible?
- Three guitars are made in unison and the completed guitars are
held in inventory.
- No options, the woods are EIR and Spruce or Cedar. No Double Top
- The head stock design doesn’t require as much time as my hand
- The head plate veneer is not bookmatched and is in
- The rosette is from a luthier’s supplier and is not shop made
- The bridge is a simpler 6 hole bridge rather than my 12 hole
- The bindings are Koa with no purflings……..still handsome though
but without the time required for routing and mitering.
- Tuners are standard Matte Gold Gotohs which are of excellent
- There is no acoustic port available
- The neck is a non-elevated conventional style.
- The case is a single arched model.
Make no mistake this is a concert quality guitar that is capable of growing with the
learning guitarist up to and including professional engagements. I will try to always
have these guitars in stock ready for immediate shipment.